Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew 24:27 Happy Easter Jesus

Go down

Matthew 24:27 Happy Easter Jesus Empty Matthew 24:27 Happy Easter Jesus

Post  Lee Delivered Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:06 pm

I don’t know how people who came to know the Bible, will be deceived in to believing that Jesus has come, and yet the false preachers that are pretending to be Jesus is able to trick the people so easily. The person pretending to be Jesus is in human form. This one verse describes to me the way Jesus appearance will be,

Matthew24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

It says The Glory of the Lord Shining fourth from his being will be as bright as lightning, and will stretch from one end of the sky to the other. He will not be in lowly human form, He will be brilliant to look upon and marvel after, We will all hit the ground with our faces, and tremble at the presence of the Lord God Almighty. And yet will be overcome with great joy and shame at the same time. He will lift us up on our feed and set us in righteousness and the right to rule by his side as His Children. He will make us Kings and Priest over the ungodly. For He will crown us with power to rule, and by the Name of the Lord We will rule with Righteousness and Justus, teaching the multitudes to Fear Him who has Conquered Death and who lives forever and ever. We Love you Jesus Lord God Almighty. Happy Easter unto the King of Glory, Lord over Heaven and Earth. Ruler over all creation.
Lee Delivered
Lee Delivered
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 21
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2015-03-31

Warning : Matthew 24:27 Happy Easter Jesus 110

Back to top Go down