Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I See the Blood

2 posters

Go down

When I See the Blood Empty When I See the Blood

Post  fennywest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 10:04 am

When I See the Blood

https://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/when-i-see-the-blood-by-fenny-west/

When I see the blood
I will pass over you.
You will not see death
You will not see demise
You will not see destruction
You will not see damnation.
You will not see separation
You will not see darkness.

When I see the blood
It will remind me
You are mine
You are redeemed
You are accepted in the beloved;
No more condemnation.

When I see the blood
I know you are covered
Because of the covenant-
The everlasting covenant.
That covenant speaks for you.

When I see the blood
I will remember Jesus
And the finished work on Calvary.
It is Finished! It is Done and dusted.
Done by the Son- the One and only, the Way the Truth and the Life.

13 Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
Ex12:13

11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. 1John5:11-12
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life ---2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us ---3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.1John1-4
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 He was in the beginning with God.3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John1:1-5

Afikoman: It is Finished!

https://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/it-is-finished/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : When I See the Blood 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

When I See the Blood Empty I just animated that Song.

Post  Lee Delivered Sat 04 Apr 2015, 7:51 pm

Sorry, I tried to post the Link to the song, I see the Blood that I made but I can't post Links here.
Lee Delivered
Lee Delivered
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 21
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2015-03-31

Warning : When I See the Blood 110

Back to top Go down