Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proverbs Chapter 1:20-33 KJV

Go down

Proverbs Chapter 1:20-33  KJV Empty Proverbs Chapter 1:20-33 KJV

Post  Bammer Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:03 am

Proverbs Chapter 1:20-33  KJV

Jesus is Wisdom and Jesus is The Word Of God.

Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom (Jesus) crieth without; she uttereth her voice (her Word) in the streets (Churches):  

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse (churches), in the openings of the gates (churches),  : in the city (churches),  she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools (who do not act upon this Word) hate knowledge (of this Word)?

23 Turn (repent) you at my reproof (when God is correcting you): behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Jesus is saying repent and turn from your sins that he will show you his Word. Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure (understanding of the Word), the heaven to give the rain unto thy land (your heart, inner man) in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.  

24 Because I have called (you to repent and turn from your sins), and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand (gospel), and no man regarded; Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine (teaching), are in their feasts (feasting on the Word of God at church): but they regard not the work of the lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel (Holy Spirit), and would none of my reproof: Hebrews 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Jeremiah 5:3 O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; Psalm 37:13 The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. Psalm 2:4-5  He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Jeremiah 49:5 Behold, I will bring a fear upon thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts, from all those that be about thee; and ye shall be driven out every man right forth; and none shall gather up him that wandereth.

28 Then shall they call upon me (pray), but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: The Door, the Word, is shut. Mathew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Micah 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face (Word)  from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings. Zachariah 7:13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts: Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.    

29 For that they hated knowledge (of God), and did not choose the fear of the LORD: This is a foolish man who analyses the Word rather than walk in it. He has no fear of God. He has been taught that fear is reverence by the precepts of man. Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Psalm 55:19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God. They will not repent and turn from their sin. The fear of the Lord is the everlasting Gospel. Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

30 They would none of my counsel (Holy Spirit): they despised all my reproof. For chastisement from the powers of darkness Romans 3:1-4 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. Their fruit is not love, joy and peace but thorns and thistles which is the fruit of the flesh.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. Here is your foolish virgin prospering in this present world.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. He will have a hedge around him because this is a wise virgin acting upon the Word. He has repented and has been redeemed because he has turned away from sin in his life. He has faith that Jesus has come in the flesh leading him to put to death the deeds of the flesh. He takes his thoughts captive to the obedience of the Word.
Bammer
Bammer
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 7
Profession : Machinist
Hobbies : Reading the Bible for hidden treasures
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Warning : Proverbs Chapter 1:20-33  KJV 110

Back to top Go down