Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The parable of the ten virgins

2 posters

Go down

The parable of the ten virgins Empty The parable of the ten virgins

Post  Bammer Sat 27 Dec 2014, 4:36 am

Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
Scripture will show the hidden meaning of this parable.
25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. First, what is the Kingdom of Heaven? Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. A virgin is one we call pure that has not engaged in sexual intercourse. All ten virgins had the lamp. Now the lamp represents the word of God. Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. The bridegroom is Jesus. They all had the Word going forth to meet Jesus.
25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. The five wise act upon the word and the five foolish do not act upon the word. Remember from Mathew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: Mathew 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: The Rock represents the Word and the sand represents carnal doctrines.
25:3They that were foolish (who do not act upon the word) took their lamps (the Word), and took no oil (spirit of truth) with them: They analyze the Word. 2 Tim 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now the truth is spirit. 1John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. The foolish have built their foundation on carnal doctrines.
25:4 But the wise (who act upon the Word) took oil (spirit) in their vessels with their lamps.
25:5 While the bridegroom (Jesus) tarried, they all slumbered and slept. All wise and foolish slept. Eph 5: 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools (not acting upon the Word), but as wise (acting upon the Word),16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.17 Wherefore be ye not unwise (foolish), but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Now the will of the Lord is your sanctification.1Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: Fornication is living after the flesh and not spirit.
25:6 And at midnight (while all ten were in darkness) there was a cry made (a warning), Behold, the bridegroom (Jesus) cometh (The day of the Lord); go ye out (of spiritual darkness) to meet him. (make yourself ready). Ezekiel 7:14 They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle (putting on the weapons of God to fight, EPH 6:11-17): for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof. The Cry made is the warning Joel2:3 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
25:7 Then all those virgins arose (out of darkness), and trimmed their lamps. They all sought after the Light trying to understanding the Word of God.
25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil (spiritual understanding); for our lamps (light of God’s Word) are gone out. The foolish are referred to as the wicked and their light went out. Job 18:5 Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine. Proverbs 13:9 The light of the righteous rejoiceth: but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out. The wise virgin’s lamps are burning. Isaiah 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The foolish have no oil, Truth. Remember their foundation is built upon sand.
25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. You cannot give out the spiritual without controversy. The foolish virgin will want to argue, taking away your joy in the spirit, saying the Word doesn’t mean what you are trying to show. Proverbs 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way (the way of carnal doctrines), then he boasteth. Now the wise virgins see the truth which is spirit. Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding. The merchants sell the word. Revelation 18:11-13 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her (the false church); for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. The merchants are the churches that give out false doctrines.
25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. The ones who purify themselves are ready. 1 John 3:2-3 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself (makes himself ready), even as he is pure. Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: The Lord is the Word. Do you understand that if you are following a doctrine that does not lead you to holiness, you will not see this Word. The marriage is of this word and this Word is the marriage supper of the Lamb. Now the door is Jesus, the Word. John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. Just as in the days of Noah the foolish will never understand the spiritual meaning of the Word. The day of the Lord has come upon them, the flood. Mathew 24:37-44 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, (Jesus) 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them (the wicked) all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (This represents the day of the Lord) 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, (by the flood) and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, (by the flood) and the other left. 42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.(Upon You) 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief (Jesus) would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not (when you are sleeping in darkness) the Son of man cometh. It is a hard saying that Jesus is coming as a thief because we know in John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. But let’s see how he will come upon you in Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Wow Jesus is coming as a thief. You may say, this is not the Jesus I know. He would never do that. Jeremiah 5:4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish (do not act upon the word): for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. The foolish are also saying in Jeremiah 5:12 They have belied the LORD, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine: The famine is of this word. Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: The foolish are all waiting for the day of the Lord to come as if it were a good thing. Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. Jesus came, the wise went in and the door was shut, understanding, of this word on the foolish virgins.
25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. These are the foolish virgins that do not act upon the Word. Their house is built on carnal doctrines that say do this, do this, and you do this and you are going to heaven. They have not made themselves ready. They continue to practice sin. Luke 13:24-28 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk (the word) in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets (churches).27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Wow, God hates the workers of iniquity that are the foolish.
25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 1John 2:3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. The foolish pray to God to open the word so they can understand it. Have you ever heard someone pray “Lord reveal to us this day your word that we may understand.” The Door has been shut! The day of the Lord has come upon them. Jeremiah 11:14Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble. God has brought this evil upon them. Jeremiah 11:10-11 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words (and do them); and they went after other gods (demons) to serve them (in sin): the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them. The foolish refuse to turn from their sin.
25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Bammer
Bammer
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 7
Profession : Machinist
Hobbies : Reading the Bible for hidden treasures
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Warning : The parable of the ten virgins 110

Back to top Go down