Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise

3 posters

Go down

Praise Empty Praise

Post  Kachi Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:24 pm

what is it to praise?Why should we praise?who should praise?In the bible we see continously the live of those that offered praise to God and how they went.Praise is one thing the lord cannot do for himself.In psalm 50:12-15,it lets us know why and what happens when we praise God.If you do for God what he cannot do for himself,then be sure that he will do for you what you cannot do for yourself.Praise can go where prayers cannot go,praise moves God faster than prayer.When the isrealites where surrounded,they inquired of the lord and he said PRAISE.what an awsome God we serve.When the praises go up,the blessings come down,things begin to happen.In psalms 100:4-5,he says that we should enter his courts with praise.Praise is so important to God,again the psalmist said"the lord inhadits the praises of his people.We have to learn the what to do so that our praises will get to him.Firstly,we come with an undefiled heart.Secondly,an understanding heart,we have to understand that he is,he gives us life,he is the reason why we live.Thirdly,undivided heart and the last but not the least,grateful heart,we ougtht to have a heart of gratitude to God for all he has done.all he is doing and all he is yet to do.As we get to praise may the lord bless us richly,Amen. Praise Icon_biggrin
Kachi
Kachi
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 13
Profession : Student
Hobbies : Singing and drivihg
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Warning : Praise 110

Back to top Go down

Praise Empty Re: Praise

Post  tina Mon 28 Sep 2009, 3:03 pm

Thank you for a nice message and we should all praise God for who He is. I liked this article very much.
tina
tina
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Warning : Praise 110

Back to top Go down

Praise Empty Re: Praise

Post  Johntheservant Mon 28 Sep 2009, 3:05 pm

What an awesome thought "When the praises go up,the blessings come down,"