Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahai' Faith

4 posters

Go down

Bahai' Faith Empty Bahai' Faith

Post  Littlelamb Fri 06 Feb 2009, 12:58 am

Bahai' Faith

The Bahai Faith have been active in the US for a number of years, and I have run a accross this confused, hodge podge religion here locally. They beleive in every religion. According to Bahai' they assertain that Buddah, Mohammed, and Jesus are all Prophets, and are equals. It is a major concern, when religions use other religions, to build upon, and to do so, falsify's the TRUE LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. Their religious ties are a form of Islam, in which they seperated from. They also believe in mixed (mingled races)races, and accept many different views as to "bring peace through understanding". It uses "love" as a precept to lure unsuspecting people to join in this false religion! So I add this as a word of caution!!! It is a deluding Religion.

According to their website:
To be a Bahai simply means to love all the world; to love humanity and try to serve it; to work for universal peace and universal brotherhood." -- Abdu'l-Baha
They also want a One World Religion and was founded circa 1817 with the birth of their founder. You can read more at thier website:
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Warning : Bahai' Faith 110

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bahai' Faith Empty Re: Bahai' Faith

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 06 Feb 2009, 4:45 am

Most of the information provided on internet is basically a cover up from the followers of Bahaullah. He was basically a muslim who proclaimed to be Jesus Christ. He was imprisoned in Iran and he wrote letters from there to his followers and these letters are basically the so-called inspired scripture they follow.

I have read some of his letters as they do not share their scriptures others. They live like muslims and it is very difficult to recognize them unless they themselves do not reveal who they are.

I had a colleague who followed this faith and she gave me a part of their scripture to read in order to convert me. There I came to know that he calimed that he was Jesus Christ and he came on earth for second time as mentioned in the Bible.

Now they try to give it a universal look, but this is only done in non-muslim countries. In muslim countries they live like muslims, pray like muslims, give sacrifice like muslims and pretty much follow the same faith.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gospel-lover Fri 06 Feb 2009, 5:29 am

This is new information for me, I did not know that they live like muslims. I believe it is same cult as Christian Universalism because they believe in all prophets and deities.
gospel-lover
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Johntheservant Fri 06 Feb 2009, 5:40 am

I believe that people would any philosophy or faith that would justify their actions. I have searched for Bahai faith and have come to the conclusion that it only justifies human actions in whatever they are doing like Buddhism and Christian Universalist. This is what Bahai faith is;

The Faith’s Founder was Bahá’u’lláh, a Persian nobleman from Tehran who, in the mid-nineteenth century, left a life of princely comfort and security and, in the face of intense persecution and deprivation, brought to humanity a stirring new message of peace and unity.

Bahá’u’lláh claimed to be nothing less than a new and independent Messenger from God. His life, work, and influence parallel that of Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Christ, and Muhammad. Bahá’ís view Bahá’u’lláh as the most recent in this succession of divine Messengers.

The essential message of Bahá’u’lláh is that of unity. He taught that there is only one God, that there is only one human race, and that all the world’s religions represent stages in the revelation of God’s will and purpose for humanity. In this day, Bahá’u’lláh said, humanity has collectively come of age. As foretold in all of the world’s scriptures, the time has arrived for the uniting of all peoples into a peaceful and integrated global society. “The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens,” He wrote.

The youngest of the world’s independent religions, the Faith founded by Bahá’u’lláh stands out from other religions in a number of ways. It has a unique system of global administration, with freely elected governing councils in nearly 10,000 localities.

It takes a distinctive approach to contemporary social problems. The Faith’s scriptures and the multifarious activities of its membership address virtually every important trend in the world today, from new thinking about cultural diversity and environmental conservation to the decentralization of decision making; from a renewed commitment to family life and moral values to the call for social and economic justice in a world that is rapidly becoming a global neighborhood.

The Faith’s most distinctive accomplishment by far, however, is its unity. Unlike every other religion — not to mention most social and political movements — the Bahá’í community has successfully resisted the perennial impulse to divide into sects and subgroups. It has maintained its unity despite a history as turbulent as that of any religion of antiquity.

In the years since Bahá’u’lláh lived, the process of global unification for which He called has become well-advanced. Through historical processes, the traditional barriers of race, class, creed, and nation have steadily broken down. The forces at work, Bahá’u’lláh predicted, will eventually give birth to a universal civilization. The principal challenge facing the peoples of the earth is to accept the fact of their oneness and assist in the creation of this new world.

For a global society to flourish, Bahá’u’lláh said, it must be based on certain fundamental principles. They include the elimination of all forms of prejudice; full equality between the sexes; recognition of the essential oneness of the world’s great religions; the elimination of extremes of poverty and wealth; universal education; the harmony of science and religion; a sustainable balance between nature and technology; and the establishment of a world federal system, based on collective security and the oneness of humanity.

Bahá’ís around the world express their commitment to these principles chiefly through individual and community transformation, including the large number of small-scale, grassroots-based social and economic development projects that Bahá’í communities have launched in recent years.

In building a unified network of local, national, and international governing councils, Bahá’u’lláh’s followers have created a far-flung and diverse worldwide community — marked by a distinctive pattern of life and activity — which offers an encouraging model of cooperation, harmony, and social action. In a world so divided in its loyalties, this is in itself a singular achievement.

http://www.bahai.org/faq/facts/bahai_faith
Johntheservant
Johntheservant
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content