Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The woman who washed Jesus' feet

2 posters

Go down

The woman who washed Jesus' feet Empty The woman who washed Jesus' feet

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 20 Jan 2008, 7:54 am

And having turned unto the woman, he said to Simon, `Seest thou this woman? I entered into thy house; water for my feet thou didst not give, but this woman with tears did wet my feet, and with the hairs of her head did wipe; a kiss to me thou didst not give, but this woman, from what time I came in, did not cease kissing my feet; with oil my head thou didst not anoint, but this woman with ointment did anoint my feet; therefore I say to thee, her many sins have been forgiven, because she did love much; but to whom little is forgiven, little he doth love.' And he said to her, 'Thy sins have been forgiven; and those reclining with him (at meat) began to say within themselves, 'Who is this, who also doth forgive sins?' and he said to the woman, 'Thy faith have saved thee, be going on to peace.' (Luke 7:44-50 YLT)

Last edited by Waqar Daniel on Sun 24 Jan 2010, 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : The woman who washed Jesus' feet 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The woman who washed Jesus' feet Empty Re: The woman who washed Jesus' feet

Post  grandma Sun 20 Jan 2008, 10:24 pm

I love this picture and thank you for uploading it here. As a child in Sunday school, I always wanted to be like that woman, who wept and washed the feet of Jesus. I wanted to be like her and still I wait for this miracle to happen in my life. I wish that before I die I may see Jesus face to face and then sitting at His feet with tears I may clean His feet. What a lovely experience it would be for an old lady like me who has been dreaming of this to happen since my childhood.

Love you
grandma
grandma
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 18
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : The woman who washed Jesus' feet 110

Back to top Go down